|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Tue Mar 1, 2016 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun Mar 13, 2016 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
We are a local non-profit organization and a registered charity, and we’ve been supporting the community, its families, and its children since 1973.
Our preschool starts as young as two and a half, and we offer kindergarten through grade two. We are an inclusive school for children of all abilities who come from a variety of economic and ethnic backgrounds. Several of our families have come to us because they have been asked to remove their children from other programs because of a lack of support and resources, or because they were unable to find placement at all.
Our school promotes individualized learning for all children, as well as additional services for children with special needs. We have extensive integration programs for autism, Asperger’s syndrome, Down’s syndrome, visual impairments, cerebral palsy, speech disorders, and other developmental delays. We firmly believe that early intervention for these children provides the foundation for their success, for more tolerant communities, and for a kinder and gentler society as a whole.
All proceeds are for our Access Fund which has been set up to help families and children in need, and to maintain programs at Island Montessori School.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Interac e-Transfer (details provided to winning bidder upon request)
- Online payment via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required. Major cards accepted)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick up their items by appointment at Island Montessori School
- Shipping charges extra
- Gift Certificates will be $1.50
- Please contact [email protected] for all other shipping quotes
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —